Thursday, May 31, 2018: 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern / 7pm UK / 8pm Berlin / June 1, 6am NZ
We have an incredible line up of speakers:
- Yoshua Wuyts
- Naomi Penfold, PhD
- Hugh Isaacs II
- Georgia Bullen / Measurement Lab
- Mathias Buus Madsen / Dat & Beaker
- Nokome Bentley / Stencila
- Rik Smith-Una / ScienceFair
The last one was super fun, so you won't want to miss this.
- May 31, 2018: 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern / 7pm UK / 8pm Berlin / June 1, 6am NZ
- Read along, add your updates, and ask questions here: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/CSS-community-call-May-31-2018
- Watch the call here: https://air.mozilla.org/mozilla-science-lab-may-2018-bi-monthly-community-call/
- Can we feature your work on an upcoming call? You better believe we have a spreadsheet going, so email us [email protected] to get on a future call.
This photo of Joe explaining deeply exciting computer stuff is from the eLife Innovation sprint, taken by Julieta Sarmiento